Having a motor for mid range that spins that 7 inch prop without killing a battery but also have punch when needed, this is that motor. We brought back a phenominal design but with tweaks and lower kv.
Follow FlyLifeCo to see how he uses these motors!
- Main Shaft Titanium Alloy
- N52H Stator
- KV: 1850
- Kawasaki silicone steel Bearing EZO 4*8*3
- 180℃ heat resistant Lead wire soft silicone 18# AWG
- C-Shape Spring Mn Steel Screw Mat Copper
- Hex-angular Screw Mn Steel
- Set Screw M3 Screw Mn Steel
- Lipo 3-6s
- 35.7 grams with wires
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh